What personal information do we collect?
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number;
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and location;
- Information about your interactions with us, such as the pages you visit on our website and the products or services you inquire about;
- Payment information, such as your credit card number and billing address;
- Other information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as feedback or survey responses.
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you request;
- To communicate with you about your account or our products and services;
- To improve our products and services;
- To send you marketing communications, such as email newsletters;
- To enforce our terms of service; and
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Our service providers, who help us provide our products and services, such as payment processors and email marketing providers;
- Our business partners, with whom we jointly offer products or services;
- Government agencies, when required by law; and
- Other third parties, with your consent.
How do we protect your personal information?
We take measures to protect your personal information, such as:
- Using strong passwords and security measures to protect our computer systems;
- Limiting access to your personal information to authorized employees; and
- Encrypting your personal information when it is transferred over the internet.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the products and services you request, to comply with our legal obligations, and to resolve disputes.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information;
- The right to correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to delete your personal information;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information;
- The right to port your personal information to another organization; and
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information.